Raw is Right...
Does your dog’s food -
- Consist of only raw all natural high quality ingredients?
- Use no fillers such as corn, soy, wheat, barley, rice, oats, potatoes, quinoa, or clay?
- Contain no artificial supplements, artificial flavors or artificial colors?
- Contain no animal by-products?
- Meet all nutritional requirements?
- Meet AAFCO standards as a complete and balanced dog food?
- Use minimal processing to preserve the benefits of raw?
- Do all this at a reasonable price?
If not, why not?
Look carefully at the ingredients in your dog’s food. Even many expensive raw dog foods use a grain as filler and bulk. Rice and corn are cheap ingredients. Why pay so much for a raw food with cheap filler?
We use all natural ingredients.
Beef, chicken, and eggs are our first ingredients. Our food contains a few other nutrient dense ingredients such as kale, dried kelp, and cranberries. These will give your dog the necessary vitamins and minerals such as iodine, magnesium, selenium, and vitamin A.
All ingredients are human grade. We never use 3D or 4D, denatured meats.
No High Pressure Pasteurization/HPP. Not freeze dried or cooked. “Light” or “low temp” cooking is still cooking. These processes can destroy beneficial enzymes and probiotics. Albright’s Raw Dog Food keeps it raw.