Raw is Right...
Does your dog’s food -
- Contain only raw all natural human grade ingredients?
- Use no fillers such as corn, soy, wheat, barley, rice, oats, potatoes, quinoa, or clay?
- Contain no artificial supplements?
- Meet all nutritional requirements?
- Meet AAFCO standards as a complete and balanced dog food?
- Do all this at a reasonable price?
If not, why not?
Look carefully at the ingredients in your dog’s food. Even many expensive raw dog foods use a grain as filler and bulk. Rice and corn are cheap ingredients. Why pay so much for a raw food with cheap filler?
We use all natural ingredients.
All of it is human grade food. You could eat it yourself. Beef, chicken, and eggs are our first five ingredients. Our food contains a few other nutrient dense ingredients such as kale and cranberries. These will give your dog the necessary vitamins and minerals such as iodine, magnesium, selenium, and vitamin A.