Interested in becoming a distributor or co-op for Albright’s Raw Dog Food?
Please contact us online or call us at 260-422-9440.
Some things to consider:
- You’ll need a business tax ID for sales tax purposes. This will probably mean that you need to have a corporation or limited liability company licensed in your state.
- Minimum order is 1500 lbs so you’ll need a place to put that much frozen food. This could be home deep freezers, a walk in freezer, or renting space at a cold storage facility near you. You’d need capacity for about 60 cubic feet or more.
- Delivery is by semi-truck, and product is on a 40” x 48” pallet. You’ll need to be able to take delivery at a dock with a pallet jack or forklift. The truck will not have a lift gate. Trucks cannot usually deliver to a residential address due to access, overhead lines or trees, etc. Delivery can be taken at a parking lot, but you’ll need to meet the truck and do a quick unload by hand.
- Payment is due in full before product is shipped. We take Visa and MC, or a cleared check.
- If you want to add Albright’s to your existing line, you probably have all this in hand. If this is a new venture, you’ll want to spend some time considering a business plan, marketing, sales, delivery, payment, accounting systems, etc. It can be overwhelming, so give us a call and we can discuss it.
Contact or call us at 260-422-9440